Adding, deleting, editing scenes is an operation you can do from the Project view (Home).
The “add a scene” button, as shown below, is located at the top right corner of the screen. It enables you to add a scene.
Once you have inserted a scene, you have to enter some information. From left to right, here are the possible options:
- Edit the name of the scene: an operation not to neglect! When you will have to add conditionals, being able to easily identify the scene in a list will make everything easier for you.
- Initial scene of the experience: The flag icon enables you to tell that the selected scene is the one that will be launched at the beginning of the experience.
- Add the media: Enables you to look for your panorama (360 photo or video) on your computer and import it into the scene.
- Open scene editing: The open door icon enables you to go edit the panorama. This is how you can access the elements of a scene.
- Delete the scene: The bin icon enables you to delete a scene.
- Display/hide the scene parameters: Enables you to modify the size of the sphere (the scene) and/or the height of the grid. This feature is linked to the “Dynamic view”.
Once the panorama is imported, it appears as the background of the scene.
Once a panorama is associated to a scene, when hovering the scene, two buttons will show up:
- Replace the panorama: Enables you to replace the panorama with another file (360 photo or video)
- Media preview: Enables you to view the panorama
The view on the scenes of the experience: