In Speedernet Sphere, a quiz is considered as an element, just like images, sounds, etc. Currently, we offer one type of quiz. This is a simple SCQ (single choice question) with a single question and binary answer (yes/no, true/false). Other quiz typologies will be added later.
A quiz consists of a single question, three lines maximum, with two simple answer options, such as yes/no or true/false. A button allows you to choose one answer over another. A validation button confirms the answer.
When you click on it, two new pieces of information appear:
- The choice that was correct
- As an option, additional neutral information, regardless of the answer chosen
In a scene, click on the “+” button, then on the button representing a question mark. A “Quiz” element is added to the scene. Open the "Properties" window to edit the content.
Editing a quiz allows you to define a question, and optionally a comment. The proposed answers are closed: true or false, yes or no.
A drop-down menu allows you to choose between these two pairs of possible answers. A second drop-down menu allows you to select the correct answer. The quiz editing window is illustrated by the image below.
- Clicking on one of the True/Yes/False/No buttons selects a response proposal but does not validate the choice.
- The validation button only appears when the user has selected an answer.
- By clicking on the “Validate” button, the correct answer appears, as does the closing cross. If a comment has been entered in the edit window, it will also appear.
- If you click on the cross, the quiz closes (it becomes invisible).
Quiz interactive system
You can enrich your quiz using an interactive system to create interactions between your quiz and other elements. You can, for example, add conditions concerning the user's choice of answer:
- Trigger: If [Scene] - [Quiz] is [Validated/Closed]
- Conditions : [Scene] - [Quiz] is [Right answer/Wrong answer]
- So: the impact on one or more elements
See you soon for the next tutorial!
I also invite you to consult the following tutorials: