Have you set up your account on “https://sphereapp.fr/signup?l=en” and downloaded Speedernet Sphere? If so, you are ready to start using Sphere.
Choose the language
Once you have started Speedernet Sphere, the software window will appear. As you can see on the image below, you can choose the language.
Login to your Speedernet Sphere account
On this window, you’ll also find the “create an account” button. It enables you to login to your account:
- Click on the button
- The login window appears. Fill in your id and password
Forgot your password?
- Click on “Lost password?”
- Fill in the email address you used to create the account
- Click on “SEND”
You will receive an email to set up a new password.
If you want to login to Sphere on another computer with your account, remember to logout first on the initial computer. You can log out of your account two ways:
- From the initial screen for creating or opening a project through the “log out” button
- From “Preferences”, in the “Account” tab, by clicking on the “Log out” button
Once you are logged in to your Sphere account, you access the home page screen. From this screen, you can create or open a project.
Creating a new project
To create a new project:
- Click on “NEW PROJECT”
- Give it a name
- Select a location
- Click on “CREATE A NEW PROJECT” to confirm
Or cancel your operation with the corresponding button.
Opening an existing project
If you want to open an already existing project to edit or publish it:
- Click on “OPEN A PROJECT”
- Look for the project on your computer
- Click on the project folder to open it
- Double click on the Sphere file to open your project
Find recent projects
As you create more and more projects, the most recent ones (recently created or edited) will appear in the “recent projects” list on the left of the screen. It gives you a quick access to them.
Now that your project is created, we invite you to check the following tutorial “Speedernet Sphere: an intuitive interface”.
Do not hesitate to leave comments and questions below.
See you soon on the next tutorial!