You can at any time access the "Export" settings in your project. To do this, go to the "File" tab, then click on "Preferences". (1)
Once the "Preferences" window opens, click on the "Export" tab (1).
This tab allows you to define the location of your export (2):
- If it is the same as the location of the Speedernet Sphere project file (.sph)
- If you want to give it a new location.
You can also customize the experience launch page by defining:
- The background panorama (3)
- The logo on the right (with an internet link), if you wish. (4)
- The logo on the left (with an internet link), if you wish. (5)
If you change your mind and want to go back to the default Speedernet Sphere settings, you can click the “Reset Preferences – Export” button. (6)
Once you have changed the preferences, do not forget to click on the "Apply" button, then the "Ok" button to finalize your changes.
Are you ready to export your project?
To do this, you have 2 possibilities:
- via the "File" tab, then click "Export" (CTRL + E) (1)
- via the "Export" button at the bottom right of the Speedernet Sphere tool (2).
When you click to export your project, a new window opens.
First, check your export settings:
- the name of the folder
- the location of the publication
- Scorm tracking (if you planned to have it)
- the launch page of the experience
Once everything is ready, click on the "Export" button.
To know more about exporting your project, we invite you to read our article dedicated to this subject.