In this tutorial, you’ll discover how to integrate a Speedernet Sphere experience into Storyline.
To do that, follow these two steps:
Step 1 - Export the Sphere experience
Finalize your Sphere experience, then export it.
The export folder of the experience contains a number of files, particularly "index.html". Leave the Sphere export folder as is.
Step 2 - Insert the Sphere experience into Storyline
Create a link from Storyline toward the file "index.html" available in the export folder of your Sphere experience.
To do that:
- Go into the Storyline file of your project
- Insert a new slide
- Under the tab "Insert", select "Web Object"
- The window "Insert Web Object" opens. Click the folder icon next to the field "Enter a web address"
- Select the folder containing the export of your Sphere experience
- Adjust the settings of the web object (the Sphere experience) as you see fit
- Click "OK"
Publish your Storyline project, then view the result by hosting your project on a server or LMS platform.
Want to go even further and create interactions between Sphere and Storyline?
Visit the article Create interactions between Sphere and Storyline
Feel free to send us your questions and comments!
See you very soon in the next tutorial!