You need to set up an accessible menu in every scene of your experience? You do not want to copy and paste in every scene separately? You want to save some time and improve the efficiency in the creation and making of your experience?
We thought about this and we have the solution you need!
With Speedernet Sphere, you can use a scene as a slide master. Everything you will place in that scene will be accessible in the experience, depending on your scenario.
What are the different cases? You can decide to place a navigation menu on the floor or your company’s logo on the user’s feet to sign your experience or hide a camera tripod, for example. This item behaves just like any other item in the other scenes of the experience, meaning that you can create interaction, change its aspect, state, etc.
I suggest you watch the video below to learn how to use the feature “Multiscene space”.
To sum up, all you need to do is:
- First, click on the icon at the bottom right of your Sphere window to create a new scene. This allows you to choose between creating a classic scene or creating a persistent one.
- Click on the icon to create your project’s multiscene space. You will then find a scene which includes green and red marks to help you place your items.
- Add the type of item you want.
- Place your item manually or with the spherical movement on the spot you want, change the scale if needed, etc.
- Test your experience to check if your item is present in all scenes.
I suggest you also take a look at the following tutorials:
- Add the type of item you want
- Place your item manually
- Place an item with the spherical movement
- Create interactions
Don’t hesitate to share your comments!
See you soon for the next tutorial.
Please sign in to leave a comment.