In the tutorial "Quiz in Speedernet Sphere", we briefly talked about the "Simplified Quiz".
In this tutorial, we will see together how to create this type of quiz.
By creating a simplified quiz, you will allow a learner to check his knowledge. It is therefore a self-assessment tool, to help him or her choose very quickly whether to continue or return to the aspects of their training that need to be consolidated.
In this version of the quiz, you ask a single question from the following formats:
- MCQ (Multiple choice questions)
- SCQ (Single-choice questions)
We invite you to watch the video below explaining how to create the simplified quiz.
Let's summarize together the main steps to create a "Simplified Quiz":
- Add a Quiz type element
- Go to the quiz properties and choose the Simplified Quiz type from the drop-down list, then validate your choice
- Customize the appearance of the quiz
- Enter the question and the feedback of this question in the "General" tab
- Enter the answers and define the correct one(s) and the wrong one(s) from the "Proposal" tab.
As you have seen in the video, once the answer is validated, the resolution (success or failure) is accompanied by a generic feedback entered by the designer.
It's your turn now! 😃🏌️♀️
We would love to hear your comments and feedback on this feature. So, feel free to let us know. 🏆
We'll see you soon in a future tutorial 🙂