You can access the "Export" settings in your project at any time. To do this, go to the "File" tab, then click on "Preferences".
Once the "Preferences" window opens, click on the "Export" tab(1).
This tab allows you to define the location of your export (2):
- If the Speedernet Sphere project file (.sph) is the same location
- If you want to give it a new location.
You have the option to compress your export (.zip) and publish it to Sphere Cloud (3)
You can also customize the experience landing page by defining:
- The background panorama (4)
- The logo on the right (with a link from the internet), if desired. (5)
- The logo on the left (with a link from the internet), if desired. (6)
Once you have changed the preferences, don't forget to click the "Apply" button and then the "Ok" button to finalize your changes.
Are you ready to export your project?
To do this, you have 2 possibilities:
- via the "File" tab, then click "Export" (CTRL+E) (1)
- via the "Export" button at the bottom right of the Speedernet Sphere tool (2)
First, check your export settings:
- the name of the folder
- the location of the publication
- Scorm follow-up (if you have considered having one)
- The experience landing page
Once everything is ready, click on the "Export" button.
To learn more about exporting your project, I invite you to read our article dedicated to this subject : Our article dedicated to this subject
Feel free to give us your feedback on this feature! 👨💻👩💻😃
See you soon for the next tutorial! 🙂